$14.88 – $22.69
- Habutai is a plain weave silk with a smooth surface and beautiful lustre
- It is soft, lightweight and lustrous
- It wrinkles less than other fabrics
- Its weight can range from 5mm to the more heavy 12mm. Most scarves are made of 8mm Habutai
- Excellent tensile strength
- It takes colour well and is the preferred silk for silk painting and printing because it’s more controllable than lighter weight silks.
A great all-purpose silk, suitable for wearable art, scarves, pictures, quilting, soft furnishings, screens, cards.
Choose by weight based on what you are making. For example, 8 mm is an ideal scarf weight, 10 mm is a traditional weight for shirts and 12 mm for light pants, cushions etc
We ensure the weight and quality of our Habutai to be the best available.
Composition: 100% silk
Colour: Warm white
Width: 114 cm
Weight: 8 mm, 10 mm, 12 mm
10+ metres 8 mm = $13.39 per metre
10+ metres 10 mm = $17.91 per metre
10+ metres 12 mm = $20.42 per metre
Discount will be displayed in your cart.