Why choose us?
As a creative person, you appreciate beauty and art. You choose products for their aesthetic appeal as well as their durability and quality.
Our fine, beautiful, unadorned silks and silk scarves will appeal to you as the perfect base to support your creations.
Apply your creative flair and artistic skills; transform our silks into works of art!
Silk Wholesalers specialises in supplying artists, A grade, fine silks and silk scarves, and a range of silk painting dyes and accessories.
Our silks and silk scarves are:
- 100% pure silk, A Grade
- A natural lustrous warm white colour
- Clean, undyed and unbleached
- No factory finishes or treatments such as bulking agents, crease resistants, soiling repellents.
- The lustre and sheen will complement your designs, adding a professional finish to your work, making it even more appealing.
You won’t be disappointed because our silks don’t contain any factory finishes that may prevent your dyes penetrating the silk.
Other reasons to choose Silk Wholesalers are:
Quick and easy service
- Your order is generally processed and posted on the day we receive it.
- We send your order by StarTrack Courier for fast delivery at the best price possible.
- You get free delivery on orders over $450.
- It’s easy to order and you can choose to pay by credit card or by direct transfer.
- We always answer your enquiries, usually on the day we receive them.
A reliable business to deal with
- Silk Wholesalers has been operating in Western Australia for over 20 years.
- We import our silks and silk scarves from a trusted, reliable manufacturer in China, the home of silk production, who has been supplying Silk Wholesalers for many years.
- We aim is to always have the silk you need in stock.
- We never compromise the quality of our silks for price; we aim to offer high quality silk for the best possible price.
Quality tools and equipment
Art is a serious business so you need the best tools for the job!
Experience the pleasure of working with quality products and tools to produce great results. We carry only reliable silk painting supplies and constantly review our range to keep up to date with trends.
- Well known and highly respected H Dupont Classique silk dyes and products used by many professionals around the world. These highly concentrated, rich colours don’t alter the look and feel of your silk.
- Silver watercolour brushes recommended by professional silk painters. These excellent brushes give you great control over the dye and no stray hairs in your work!