- A lovely fine, floaty, semi-transparent, soft silk
- A lightweight, plain weave, with a crêpe surface
- It has a grainy texture, a sheer feel, and a thin, very dry hand
- It is heavier than chiffon but not as lustrous
- Georgette is durable, drapes beautifully into soft ripple
- It doesn’t hold a crease
This sheer and strong silk fabric is great for blouses, loose tops, layering, scarves, loose fitting simple garments with minimum seams.
In the dye bath, Georgette has the peculiar attribute of clinging to the dye particles and increasing its weight and body noticeably.
Composition: 100% silk
Colour: Warm white
Width: 114 cm
Buy 10 or more metres at $14.76 pm
Discount will show in your cart